Wooden Shoe Factory Marken
Wooden Shoes Tripklomp Denim, Leather Strap Clog
The "tripklomp" is a popular variant on the normal wooden shoe. The part right above the feet is missing, instead of wood there is a leather strap. The leather strap can be easely adjust to your size with a nail or a screw. This gives extra comfort.
Nowadays the tripklompen are mainly popular in the northern part of the Netherlands, but once they where used all over europe. Espessially the France people embraced the trip. Often it was decorated with a rose and a ear of corn, as signs of fertility.
The main advantages of a wooden shoe:
- waterresistant, you will never get wet feet.
- the wood provides isolation, it keeps the feet warm in the winter and cold in the summer.
- never get sweaty feet.
- orthopedically shaped, resulting in good support and healthy posture
- safety shoe (has a CE quality mark, and is tested to ressist a pressure of 300 kg / 661 lbs)
- sharp objects on the ground wont pierce your shoe.
- easy to get on and off.
- you can give your shoes a second life as planter.